Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Time for Change

It is funny how real life has gotten lately. Seeing friends engaged on social media, people from high school having babies and I'm over here just trying to get my life together. It is funny how life is so different for people. I am excited to embrace new opportunities and see what is in store for the next chapter of my life. Although my anxieties are through the roof because I do not have a plan, I know something is going to work out for me. Just as my friends are getting married and having babies, I will find my place after graduating college. I am ready to take on this new chapter of my life. We all are ready, just at different phases. Whether I am in a big city, or a small town, bring it on is my new motto. I am ready for a change and ready to get out in the world and be my own person.