Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Would you rather?


I was playing would you rather with some friends today and this question came up... Would you rather be without your cell phone or internet for a day? It perplexed me though I found the answer to be very easy for me. I would want to give my cell phone up for a day. Easy. But why is it so easy for me? Maybe because it consumes everything I do in life or I think I can't survive without it. It this phenomenon that needs to be controlled. People now a days go on dates and sit on their phones, parents talk on their phone rather than play with their kids and friends can go do something but can’t leave their phones at home. It saddens me to say that I am a culprit of this phenomenon, but I love when my phone dies. I am free from dealing with whatever is going on, on that device. Funny how something I am constantly on, when its off I enjoy it more!